1st digit - Country code 2nd digit - Producer code 3rd digit - Division code 4th digit - Car line code 5th digit - Series code 6th digit - Body style code 7th digit - Restraint system code 8th digit - Engine code 9th digit - check digit - ignore 10th digit - Model year code 11th digit - Plant Location code 12th through 17th - Production sequence
Usar form 37 r
- Ported and Polished 3800 Non-supercharged (L36 and L26) Lower Intake $199.99 $149.99 L36 3800 Series II Non-supercharged Engine $349.99 L67 3800 Series II Supercharged Engine $499.99
- GM 2.4L Industrial Engine Parts. Surplus Engines. Chrysler. These are brand new General Motors Vortec 1600, 1.6 liter industrial engines. 55 hp @ 3000 rpm (Gasoline). 26 hp @ 1800 rpm (LPG).
Product Details. Description: Camaro. CTS. ATS. CT6. 2.0l. Without awd. Without hybrid. Applications: 2.0L. 2.0L, 2.5L. Manufacturer: This item is a Special Order Part.Most special order parts will generally ship from our warehouse within 48-72 hours but may take up to 7-10 business days based upon their availability from General Motors before shipping from our facility in North Carolina.
- Ford Superduty 17-19 F250/F350/F450/F550 LED HI & LOW BEAM PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS w/ Ultra High Power Smooth OLED DRL & SCANNING SWITCHBACK High Power Amber LED Turn Signals - Smoked / Black
Chevrolet built approximately 73,900 examples of the Chevy II Nova in 1966, excluding the station wagons, with approximately 19,600 equipped with V8 engines and 54,300 with six-cylinders. The two-door hardtop had a base price of $2,270 and the sedan listed for $2,250.
- Sailing Engines. All Yanmar Saildrives feature patented double - seal safety technology with audio warning device. Saildrives help to eliminate shaft vibrations, unnecessary Simple and user - friendly. Straightforward to maintain. Engine Model. 1GM10C 9mhp @ 3600rpm. 2YM15C 14mph @ 3600rpm.
A total of 143,943 6-cyl engines were installed; 75,202 194cid and 68,741 230cid engines. A total of 234,675 8-cyl engines were installed; 178,599 283cid, 55,875 327cid, and 201 396cid engines. Reported sales as options: RPO L26 - 68,741 RPO L30 - 36,261 RPO L74 - 13,593 RPO L79 - 6,021 * Oddly, there are no reported sales figures for the RP0 ...
- The 2.8L V6 engine uses a cast iron block and cylinder head with hydraulic lifters and over head valves. It was first introduced as an optional engine in the little Cherokee (XJ) and it was later used in the Comanche (MJ). The engine was built by GM and a similar engine was used in many GM cars...
Our used engines are checked and tested for faults prior to the sale of the engine. We also stock a full range of used parts for any engines, i.e. cylinder heads, blocks, starters, alternators, Turbo etc. All our used engines and used gearboxes carry a warranty so customers are ensured peace of mind when buying an engines or gearboxes from us.
- Arp 202-4206 - See Price. Arp 202-4206 Head Stud Kit For Nissan Datsun L24 L26 L28 240z 260z 280z Turbo
GM Long Block Crate Engine V6, 3.8L (231ci)fits most 1998-2005 H and W-Body GM applications with engine code "K" and production code L26 and L36. H and W-Body vehicles include Bonneville, Monte Carlo, Lesabre, Gran Prix, Lacrosse, Impala, and the Lumina. Remanufactured engine from GM meets or exceeds the original engine.
- The Seville, introduced in May 1975 as an early 1976 model, was Cadillac's answer to the rising popularity of European luxury imports as Mercedes-Benz and BMW.GM planners were becoming concerned that the division's once-vaunted image as the “standard of the world" was fading, especially among the younger generation of car buyers.
Buy Aftermarket Engine Timing Chain Kit Set - Fits Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac 3.8L V6 231 OHV L26 L27 L37 L67 With Tensioner (IF-C3214): Sets & Kits - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases